The weather for tomorrow (Friday) is for moderate (25 -30mph) westerly winds with frequent snow showers and despite the thaw all main links, tows and runs are still complete.
However the weather for this coming Sunday and Monday is atrocious with strong winds, high temperatures and torrential rain so my advice is make the most of the snow while we still have it.
Saturday's forecast is for stronger winds than Friday, so please check reports before traveling. Heavy snow is forecast in the morning but this is expected to turn to rain as the day goes on and temperatures start to rise.
The weather is expected to settle down by the middle of next week and as long as we still have some snow left conditions could be pretty good from Wednesday onwards - keep an eye on our homepage for the latest updates.
The entries for the Coe Cup have now gone live and we expect the event to sell out very quickly so don't delay if you want to take part.
Ski school is open, fully operational and taking bookings for the holidays. Contact Mandy - 07944 619272 or e-mail instructionglencoemountain [dot] co [dot] uk for more information.
On behalf of all the staff at Glencoe we would like to thank you for your support over the last year and wish you a very Merry Christmas - From Andy and the team at Glencoe Mountain.